Thursday, January 05, 2006

Threesomes are the new friendship

So, tonight I had coffee with the man my roommates have lovingly dubed "threesome guy." Back story: Met this guy on okcupid, and I really liked him because he's cool, funny, and sings opera. After we talked online for several months I asked him why he hadn't asked me out, and he informed me that he had recently started a relationship with another woman, who, but his description of her, is way more compatable with him than me. However, through our subsequent conversations I eventually revealed to him that I wanted to have a threesome someday and he propositioned me. Now, I'm not saying I'm definitely going to do it. It's not a sure thing. But I did explain my situation to the roommates, and, naturally, they can't remember his actual name. I tried to redirect their attention to the fact that he's a singer by calling him the "opera guy," but of course that was useless.

Anyway, the guy is very adult, very jewish-seeming, and loves his girlfriend. However, I think he has good friend potential. And I'm not ruling out the possibility of a threesome. I feel like, at this point in my life, I need to explore all my options. What else am I going to look forward to?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinder said...

Can't hurt to have a threesome could it? He's seems Jewish, it not everyday that you get the chance to have a threesome with someone Jewish. Try, expirence, learn. Life is about living. However it does seem like he's getting the better deal of the coin, invite a guy in and make it a 4some.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home